Sunday, March 14, 2004

Rock is not what it used to be...

Hmph. Honestly. Dom, who is a massive music fan, just told me what he read in one of his guitar magazines... and as I just saw, The Sun (crap paper as it is) reported about it as well.

Busted (that sad boy band) apparently tries to be a real rock band now. Not only by having a massive drinking session (yeah, big deal. If drinking makes you a rock star, then the vast majority of the British population would be!), but also by throwing stuff out of hotel windows... such as a TV and (yes, sadly), a toaster! Whoa, tough guys! [sarcasm]I wanna have your babies![/sarcasm]
But the thing that is really pathetic is that they opened the window first.*sigh* Where is Led Zeppelin when you need'em?

Also, apparently one of the Linkin Park blokes was asked by a photographer to smash his guitar to be all cool and shit. But the bloke didn't want to hurt his wrist, so he got the photographer to do it for him and then had his pictures taken with the remains of the guitar. (Now I dunno how much of that story is true, feel free to correct me.) I used to like Linkin Park, but I have kinda lost all respect for them now...
*sigh*...
Yeah, rock on....

No comments: