Saturday, April 17, 2004

Life accumulates

You know how it is, right? Whenever you are the busiest, have the biggest pressures, important commitments, the whole works, it is exactly when you become the most creative and just want to do other things than the things you really really should be doing.
I have two major deadlines coming up soon, and exams (and the attached massive revision), so I dunno how much I can post here in the next few weeks, but right now I have so many drafts saved it's not funny. I've got so many stories to tell, and Wilster just having finished his second book really really got me enthusiastic about writing... I gotta practically bar this site to keep me from distracting myself.
So make sure you check back once in a while (that is, if I haven't bored you to death yet), because as soon as I put it all behind me... oh boy.


...

Ah, who am I kidding. Knowing my discipline, you will probably find an extensive post tomorrow.

No comments: