Friday, April 30, 2004

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!

I let Wil speak for himself, but these are such good news:

"OH MY GOD!

I just got off the phone with Anne. Kris got the results of her biopsy just now . . . and IT CAME BACK CANCER-FREE!! The chemo and radiation have done their thing, and she's safe for at least two years!

I feel like I'm going to cry. I saw Kris this morning at Anne's salon, and I thought she looked healthier and better than I expected. We talked about the support WWdN readers have given her, and how much your love, prayers, mojo, tantric healing waves, and crazy voodoo monkey magic have helped her at this time.

You guys . . .

I just don't know how to express how joyous and grateful I feel right now.

Anne will write more details later on."


I am so utterly thrilled, and I can only guess the happiness and relief they feel. I don't even know Kris, but I mean, put yourself into this situation... and Anne's last entry was so ... heartwrenching. I am sooooooo HAPPY to hear this!!!

All the best and all the love and all the healing prayers and monkey mojo to Kris. And a truck load of blessings to Anne and Wil!!! You guys rock!

No comments: