Monday, August 06, 2007

Quote of the day

This is the reason why I'm a mystic... someone who cannot find and connect to God in a sermon, a book, even the bible, through someone else's view and stories... I can only truly find him through intuition and experience. Only your own experience can be relied upon if you want God to root himself into your soul. Everything else is just theory... babble.

"Talk of spirituality is often like trying to pull yourself up by your bootstraps: Unless you already understand, the words are of little help, but once you understand, the words are unnecessary."
- Daniel A. Helminak

1 Corinthians 13:12 (New Living Translation)

"Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely."


No comments: