Friday, March 26, 2004

Creeped

I purchased a cookie today which came to me wrapped in a paper bag saying 'Otis Spunkmeyer', and I wasn't so sure I still wanna eat it. Otis Spunkmeyer... that is pretty much the name I would give the guy on the train who gave his monkey a good thrashing.
Talking of Spunkmeyer, am I the only one who thinks "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" is a deeply disturbing film? Wonka is a child-murdering sociopath with a herd of disabled fellas he dresses up ridiculously and abuses for cheap labour.
His health and safety precautions would give any inspector seizures, c'mon, riding a boat through liquid chocolate? And did you ever notice the pictures in the tunnel the boat goes through? People ripping off a chicken's head????
And honestly - what's with the spunk machine? That and his last name. C'mon, Wonka?

Freud would have a field day with this.

No comments: