Monday, July 12, 2004

Like lambs led to slaughter

It is 11.55 and I'm sipping coffee with a shot of (non-alcoholic, damn!) Irish cream, just realising that caffeine is probably not the best thing to calm my nerves.
In 5 minutes, my fate will be decided. The hammer will fall.
In 5 minutes, I'll get my exam results.

I'm very close to doing something unladylike involving skidmarks.

Update:

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All in all, I got an average of about 62% this year, which is a 2.1, which is great!
My exams are generally worse than my coursework, cos I am just crap at it, but I passed!
It's not as good as last year, but last year I nearly killed myself with work, so I am quite pleased with what I got. Hell, I'd be the last to complain about anything.
And Bob G. described my article about/against Aspartame as having a polemic punch! \m/ ROCK!!!!! \m/ How cool is that? I am, like, totally subversive! :D
And what I loved especially was that I could use the word "fuck" quite a bit in the radio play without being told off for it. YAY creative writing!

Anyways, a lot of weight has fallen off my back, and now I can really enjoy my summer.

Thanks to those of you who helped me through exams with mojo and prayers. It totally worked.

Back to packing, 'cause I am heading back to Germany tomorrow, to chill with me dad, see the fam and attend the obligatory weddings/baby viewings that sort of tend to pile up in one's circle of friends in the late 20s.
Poor Dom has to stay here and suffer Steve the Miserable.

No comments: