Monday, March 06, 2006

An eon and a half

I know I haven't been updating this in ages. Things were just happening, you know. Deadlines for the newsletter extended and extended, and then my pooter caught somewhat of a Trojan cold, which messed up my internet connection for ages (being with NTL doesn't help, either, trust me. Cunts.). In short, dealing with interactive websites was just a royal pain in the arse, and I just couldn't deal with it. And the past weekends have just been a permanent party, with the obligatory hangovers in tow.

And finally, I wanted to do a bit more creative stuff. Writing diaries is addictive and fun, but one can write one's life away and forget about the stories of ham brotherhood and demonic possession which want out as well.

I wish I had the time I had when I was a kid.

Anyways, just reckoning I am back. Now I just gotta think of stuff to post about. :P

No comments: